About the Job
The Healing Center is a patient-focused Medical Marijuana Dispensary with locations in both the Pittsburgh & Philadelphia areas. We strive to be a voice for those suffering and in need of Medical Marijuana with an environment that is safe, secure, & confidential. This position is for our incoming Robinson Township location.
This position is best for people who are highly motivated self-starters, who thrive when a challenge is presented. You need to be able to manage our state-approved POS system while paying close attention to cash & product handling, while also serving your patient with care & respect. This is a retail-cash position in a professional, medical-retail environment.
Patient Care Advisor Responsibilities:
- Work with patients through sales transactions, while properly educating them on products, paying special attention to all details of transaction.
- Complete transactions using state approved seed-to-sale tracking & point of sales software.
- On-boarding training is provided, and you’ll be expected to continually self-educate on medical cannabis, it’s strains & properties, as well as it’s products.
- Complete morning setup, as well as end of day inventory procedures.
- Become efficient with state approved point-of-sale software, using that to maintain accuracy of store inventory and menus.
- Be able to rotate into admissions office and perform all procedures there; including registering new patients, checking existing patients into the working queue, and handling phone calls.
Patient Care Advisor Requirements:
- Prior retail & service industry experience should be highlighted.
- Pharmacy tech experience is very applicable.
- Must work well in a very team driven environment, with the ability to maintain positive working relationship with all staff members.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude, eagerness to work with and be part of a team, punctuality, and dependability are all musts.
- Must be able to work at any district store location upon manager request.
- Must have availability to work at least four 6.5 hour shifts per week, up to 28 hours per week.
Rate of pay:
$14 per hour for first 90 days, raise to $15 upon successful completion of 90-day introductory period.Position is part time status.